Lifestyle & FAQ
- LifestyleOral health can no longer be separated from overall health. Unless you are free of dental disease, particularly gum disease – and the other oral health […]
- FAQSurprisingly, 7 out of every 10 Canadians will develop a form of gum disease in their lifetime. Gum disease is the most common dental problem and it is extremely important to prevent it before it occurs. Luckily, it can be very easy to prevent it.
- FAQNormally, a healthy adult who has not received a cavity in many years will probably not need an x-ray at every visit to the dentist. However, if your dental health is a little less stable and your dentist is monitoring your progress, you might require more frequent x-rays.
- FAQThe reason why most dentists recommend visiting them every 6 months is so that potential problems or ailments can be caught early and dealt with before they become extremely difficult and costly to tackle.
Top Rated Dentists
- DentistDr. Singh is dedicated to quality dentistry and creating lasting relationships with our patients. His commitment to making each patient experience memorable is seen from the moment you enter our office door. His passion to incorporate technology in the practice has led to foundation of the state of art practice with top of the line sterilization techniques.
Top Rated Dental Clinics
Helping you optimize your oral hygiene
by providing you with the latest, most accurate dental resources so you can make an informed decision for all your dental needs.
Our team of dental professionals are here to help you make an informed decision. Feel free to reach out to us by clicking the buttom below.
Our team of Dental Professionals
Let me help you make an informative choice so you can achieve optimal dental health!
Innovation & up-to-date techniques. I'll make sure you stay current with the dental trends
Where to go, who to see? I'll uncover the best of the best dentist & dental clinics for you.
Got questions? just ask me! I'll make sure to point you in the right direction.