Lifestyle & FAQ
- FAQQuestions: My dentist placed a filling but said food will be trapped between the teeth and recommends a crown or onlay/inlay. Why won’t a filling work? Answer: Sometimes […]
- FAQThe reason why most dentists recommend visiting them every 6 months is so that potential problems or ailments can be caught early and dealt with before they become extremely difficult and costly to tackle.
- FAQSurprisingly, 7 out of every 10 Canadians will develop a form of gum disease in their lifetime. Gum disease is the most common dental problem and it is extremely important to prevent it before it occurs. Luckily, it can be very easy to prevent it.
- FAQ1. Will people be able to tell if I have a dental crown or bridge? Today’s crowns and bridges are made of natural-looking composite materials that […]
- FAQAccording to the Canadian Dental Association, assessments of infants by a dentist are encouraged either within the 6 months following the eruption of the first tooth, or before a child is one year of age.
Top Rated Dentists
Top Rated Dental Clinics
Helping you optimize your oral hygiene
by providing you with the latest, most accurate dental resources so you can make an informed decision for all your dental needs.
Our team of dental professionals are here to help you make an informed decision. Feel free to reach out to us by clicking the buttom below.
Our team of Dental Professionals
Let me help you make an informative choice so you can achieve optimal dental health!
Innovation & up-to-date techniques. I'll make sure you stay current with the dental trends
Where to go, who to see? I'll uncover the best of the best dentist & dental clinics for you.
Got questions? just ask me! I'll make sure to point you in the right direction.